Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Experience on hari raya

My experience on hari raya are very excited.It differnt from my past celebration on hari raya.For this raya my family and i was visited my mother's grave which had past away long time ago.My mother past away when she was born me and i did't had change to see her.I fell so sad when I looked her grave on that morning.My other sibling also looked so sad.After 30 minutes there,my family and I go to my relatives house.There we are very happy because we can know each other closely and we can many delicious biscuits and so on.After that,we go one by one to my relative house until we felt very tired.When we back home,our relatives did't not stop stop from coming to my house.We felt so happy although in tiredly because we can sit togehter in one family on that's day.We are forgave each other.At the evening,the people which coming to "berhari raya"are become less.So we can rest for a while.At night,I looked my cousin with happy playing "mercun"which normally sell at shop.With that sound I can more cheerful this raya.That's all for my experience on hari raya..bye bye...

No comments: