Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hyee everyone....... today i would like to share about my experience of being a UITMT student. Firstly, i feel so happy because can meet many new friends from others stste like Selangor, N.sembilan, Pahang and others... They are very kindest person and caring. Furthermore, here, i had know many lecturer accepted miss syaz which so cheerful:).... I'm so happy because she become my lecturer for BEL 140. Not at all, here also i can life dependence. For this while, I always guest my sister's help if i have something which i felt so difficult to do... but, when i stay in UITMT, all the things i had to do myself. Sometimes, i feel so miss to my family because for this while, i never stay far from them.... but i must keep strong to stay here just because i want to study and become a best student for my sem...... that all.. thanks.................

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

Yes dear..You're so happy that you actually headed your code to BEL 140? :) This is a new phase in your life and you have to bear with it as you'll be here for another 2 1/2 years..Take care ya!